Thank you all so much
- To Gantrock, Shapcano, Shadorat and the game that brought us together and gave birth to Jess
- To the entire cast and crew of "Emergency" who were almost everybody's first introduction to paramedics
- To the discovery channel for shows such as "Paramedics" and the special they ran about the motorcycle medics in London.
- To Marty for putting up with my obsessive compulsive behaviour about getting this thing out.
- To my friends and family for comments and support.
To all the people out there who try to make things better for the rest of us. You are appreciated!
To Taco and Maxwell - Two of the coolest cats I've ever known.
I would like to thank the following folks:.
Thanks to everyone who stuck out the year -- you are appreciated!.
It was a great project. I've learned a lot and met a lot of people over this story. I hope you enjoyed the story... I hope I can deal with going back to posting weekly.
And - to Bai Shen, Aislinn, Damon, a.k.a. Shadow, Michael O’Mordha, Scurvyboy, Joel Ray, and everybody else who wrote in.
- Marty - my ever patient, long suffering spouse who's put up with countless interruptions of his favorite shows when I ask 'How does this sound.' Don't worry he gets even with me when I have to HTML-ize the next post of 'The Long Sleep.' He's my best friend, my partner– everything I could ask or hope for.
- Shadorat - my sometimes partner in crime, for pre-reading and commenting on the story as it progressed. Thanks for challenging me to do better and telling me when you didn't think things were quite right. Thanks for not letting me pull a Dues ex machina in the 'To Save a Child' scenario. And generally keeping me on track.
Thanks also for that really cool "Encounter on a Rainy Night Story." Thanks also for the use of 'Hawk-- it was nice to play Jess again instead of just writing her.
- Nitro - For comments and friendship, for the use of Diaz and giving Jess a cameo. I really appreciate everything! Congrats on finishing 'Two as One' AND graduating!
- Shapcano - for merciless compliments and inadvertently turning my site from a gaming reference to a fiction site.
- Gantrok - for the game that gave birth to Jess. Thanks for giving me a place to develop Jess.
- Nocrumi - for a well timed compliment! Thanks... it came at a time when I was starting to wonder if I was going to make it!
- Kenn Luby - for comments and friendship.
- MadFool - for comments and cheerful greetings.
- James Rosse - for taking a possible plot line from the ending and making it his own! Its a very cool story and can be seen here:
It never ceases to amaze me how bogged down I can feel until someone writes and says... “Hey... thanks!” or “Good job!”
I'm fairly certain we'll be seeing more of Jess in the future. I'm not sure about another journal– or just another story– but she will be back.
Peace and thanks to all!
Return to Story Page